KitchenEx Seeks Additional Marketing Exec
We’re searching for an experienced marketing executive looking for the perfect opportunity to join a family run business within the ever-changing kitchen industry. You’ll be supporting our marketing manager and our 3 brands with marketing content both online and offline with strong copywriting skills. This is a great opportunity to take on real responsibility, to learn and to develop whilst joining a passionate team who love what they do.
KitchenEX Limited is a small but rapidly expanding business based near Meadowhall in Sheffield. We import and supply retailers around the UK with premium kitchen appliances and are the sole importers of Faber Cooker Hoods, ILVE appliances and PlamaMade Filters in the UK. You will be involved in a variety of projects working alongside your line manager and the marketing team. You’ll need to be motivated, have great communication skills and be able to meet tight deadlines. Our ideal candidate needs to have good attention to detail and to have a passion for marketing along with the commitment to learn new skills and work well under pressure. As a relatively small company, consisting of 13 staff, we work closely together and have a real “family feel” to the business. Caring about doing the job well, is key to our success and our ideal candidate will need to take pride in their work in the same way as all our staff do.
The successful candidate will be responsible for working within the marketing team representing our three brands ILVE, Faber and PlasmaMade in the UK. You will receive full product training on the brands and their products.
- Copywriting for newsletters, editorial, adverts and website
- Assist in producing marketing literature (brochures, press releases etc) to augment the company’s presence in the market
- Communicating with our customers on a regular basis with email marketing
- Content management – Updating our websites using WordPress/Shopify
- Composing and posting online content on the company’s website
- Assisting in the organisation of promotional events and digital campaigns.
- Supporting the marketing manager in organising projects
- Updating spreadsheets to ensure product information is kept up to date
We would be keen to speak with candidates with the following:
- Enthusiasm for creative writing
- Good experience with MailChimp
- Experience with SEO and Google Ad Words
- Interest in graphic design, photography or videography
The successful candidate should possess the following skills:
- Experience of copy and content creation
- An excellent organiser who can multitask and prioritise multiple projects and deadlines.
- A team player with excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Customer Centric
- Able to show initiative
- Competent with Microsoft Word, Excel & PowerPoint
- Comfortable problem-solving and trouble-shooting – curious and questioning mindset.
Hours of Work:
Monday to Friday – 9am till 5pm
Please provide your CV and cover letter.
Role based in Sheffield, UK.
If you have any further information, please contact: firstname.lastname@example.org
No agencies, thank you!