HiB Are Recruiting
HiB is proud to be the leading supplier of innovative, creative solutions which make bathrooms beautiful, whilst making a substantial difference to the lives of our people, partners and the world we live in.
We are seeking a creative, enthusiastic PR Manager to join our Marketing Department. This role is for someone that is a self-starter and highly motivated. Working within our vibrant, distribution premises you will add value to a growing company. Communication and innovation is paramount and you will need to thrive autonomously and collaborate with other departments; which all have a wonderful mix of personalities! If you are passionate about PR and have a desire to making all the difference we want to hear from you!
Reporting to our Marketing Manager you will provide a pivotal role embedding and enhancing HiB’s PR. You will be responsible for:
- Developing marketing communications working closely with the Marketing Director and Marketing Manager, assisting in PR planning including strategy, goals, budget and tactics
- Developing media relations strategies, seeking high-level placements in print, broadcast and online media
- Coordinating all public relations activities
- Assisting our Digital Marketing Executive and Marketing Manager to engage audiences across traditional and social media
- Leveraging existing media relationships and cultivate new contacts within business and industry media
- Creating content for press releases, byline articles and keynote presentations
- Determine and actively seek Industry Awards for HiB to attend and prepare all entries
- Writing copy for brochures and website/ Digital media.
- Monitor, analyse and communicate PR results on a monthly basis
- Evaluating opportunities for partnerships, sponsorship’s and advertising on an on-going basis.
- Building relationships with thought leaders to grow industry awareness
- Maintaining a keen understanding of industry trends affecting clients and make appropriate recommendations regarding communication strategy surrounding them
We are seeking a reliable and professional individual, with:
- Proven working experience in public relations required
- Proven track record designing and executing successful public relations campaigns at both a local and national level
- Strong relationships with both local and national business and industry media outlets
- Experience in acting as a company spokesperson; comfortable and skilled in both broadcast and print media interviews
- Exceptional writing and editing skills
- Solid experience with social media including blogs, Facebook, Twitter, etc.
- Event planning experience
- BA/MA degree in Marketing, Advertising, Communications or a related discipline