Enjoy Effortless Cooking With The Brand New Push&Go Induction Hobs From INDESIT
Major domestic appliance manufacturer, Indesit introduces its brand new range of Push&Go induction hobs that boast automatic functions, easy-to-use controls and a DualZone. The DualZone allows users to connect two zones, creating an extra-large zone, to suit the largest of saucepans, which is perfect for cooking hearty family meals.
As busy modern families juggle the work-life balance, appliances that save time by offering convenient automatic functions are ideal to help with the household chores. Push&Go, a new benefit of the Indesit black glass induction hobs, is a set of three automatic functions, Push&Boil, Push&Warm and Push&Moka1 that take the thinking out of the cooking process and sets the ideal power level for the chosen zone, at the touch of a button. For example, Push&Boil will automatically set the selected zone to the correct temperature to bring water to the boil and keep it boiling, while also using minimum energy consumption.
To meet the needs of a wide range of family types, cooking requirements and kitchen sizes, the brand new induction hobs from Indesit are available in widths of 600 mm (IB 88B60 NE) and 770 mm (IB 21B77 NE). What’s more, the hobs benefit from a 50 mm slim platform and require no additional space for front ventilation, allowing for effortless installation in every kitchen.
For enhanced ease of use, the stylish Indesit black glass induction hobs benefit from a new user interface with a dedicated control for each cooking zone, enabling the user to precisely control the temperature of each zone, effortlessly. Each cooking zone boasts nine power levels plus a booster function.
Indesit understands that safety is of utmost importance in a family kitchen and designs its appliances with busy families in mind. The simple to operate Indesit Push&Go induction hobs benefit from Easy&Reliable features offering peace of mind in the kitchen, enabling families to enjoy cooking together safely. Features include a child lock, residual heat indicators and an anti-spillage system, which cuts off the power if a pan boils over.
Sara Bazeley, Brand Manager, Indesit, says: “Whether it’s the joy of caring for your family or the thrill of getting creative in the kitchen, cooking can be one of life’s simplest pleasures. With our stylish new Push&Go induction hobs, cooking becomes even simpler and more pleasurable, even for novice cooks.
“The kitchen has always been the heart of the family home and it’s important to create a space where the whole family can work alongside each other to complete household chores. Indesit cooking appliances are designed to simplify busy family life by offering reliable and practical solutions to deliver uncompromised results, in an effortless way.”
Key features and benefits of the brand new Indesit 600 mm Push&Go induction hob
(IB 88B60 NE):
- Black glass, four zone, 600 mm induction hob
- Push&Go button activates the automatic functions, Push&Boil or Push&Warm
- Push&Boil will automatically set the zone to bring water to the boil and keep it boiling, while using low energy consumption
- Push&Warm allows users to keep food warm after cooking, which is ideal for maintaining the perfect serving temperature
- DualZone connects front and rear zones to cater for the largest of pots and pans
- Improved user interface with individual sleek, touch controls for each induction zone
- Nine power levels to choose from plus Quick heat booster function
- Easy&Reliable features for additional peace of mind include child lock, residual heat indicators, pan detection, anti-spillage system, overheating lock, auto-off system, zone timers and zone power management
- Residual heat indicators visibly notify users that the cooking surface is still hot
- Dedicated timer that switches off the zone once cooking is complete
- 10 year parts warranty when the appliance has been registered
- Finished in black glass
- Dimensions: H 54 x W 590 x D 510 mm
For further information on the brand new range of Push&Go induction hobs from Indesit, contact your account manager, or visit the website at www.indesit.co.uk