Brand New Whirlpool SupremeSilence Heat Pump Tumble Dryer
To perfectly match its new range of washing machines, Whirlpool has introduced a heat pump tumble dryer that boasts 6TH SENSE® technology, an AutoCleaning condenser and the most efficient, resource saving, drying innovation available on the market. Designed to offer a superior drying performance, while operating quietly in the background, the brand new Whirlpool SupremeSilence tumble dryer dries garments impeccably, without disturbing life at home.
The Whirlpool freestanding SupremeSilence tumble dryer (W6 D94WR UK) benefits from a generous 9 kg drying capacity, offering plenty of space, and a variety of technologies to meet a range of laundry needs, while saving the user time and effort.
Sustainability continues to be an important factor that consumer’s take into consideration when purchasing a new appliance, and therefore Whirlpool has ensured its brand new tumble dryer meets the needs of the environmentally conscious consumer. The ‘A+++’ energy rated appliance utilises heat pump technology to save up to 70 per cent of energy1 by recycling the heated air back into the drum. What’s more, intuitive 6TH SENSE® technology monitors the humidity and automatically adapts the drying time, offering resource savings2 without compromising on drying efficiency. Finally, the tumble dryer is constructed from over 68 per cent of components that can be recycled at the end of its life.
The Whirlpool SupremeSilence tumble dryer has been designed to dry the user’s laundry efficiently and quietly, offering peace of mind as well as a serene home atmosphere. Operating with a noise level as low as 62 dB(A), the appliance boasts a brushless inverter motor, noise absorbing Zen side panels and specially designed components that, when combined, reduce vibration and sound output throughout the duration of the cycle.
Cleaning and maintaining appliances often are beneficial to ensure optimal performance and longevity, however this requires time and effort. To make life easier, the brand new Whirlpool SupremeSilence tumble dryer benefits from an AutoCleaning condenser that collects condensed water from the user’s laundry, specifically for cleaning, and sprays it onto the condenser filter to remove any lint, which is then automatically directed to the collection unit.
Additional benefits of the Whirlpool 9 kg tumble dryer include 3DryTechnology, which dries garments gently and evenly, using three-dimensional air jets. FreshCare+™ continues to tumble garments for up to six hours, if the user is unable to unload them when the cycle finishes, keeping them smelling fresh3, while the Dryness Level sensors automatically ensure the laundry is dried to the desired setting.
Charmaine Warner, Brand Manager, Whirlpool, says: “At Whirlpool, we design our appliances to empower our customers, making life easier and stress free, while offering them the freedom to thrive in their lives. Our brand new SupremeSilence tumble dryer boasts intuitive technologies, various drying cycles and additional options to ensure users can conveniently dry all their laundry, not just some of it, and for their experience using the appliance to be effortless too. Being able to enjoy the peace and quiet in our own homes is vital for our mental health and with hybrid home working remaining firmly in our lives, it’s essential that we design our appliances to operate quietly in the background, without interrupting daily life.”
Key features and benefits of the brand new Whirlpool SupremeSilence 9 kg tumble dryer (W6 D94WR UK):
- Freestanding heat pump tumble dryer with a generous 9 kg capacity
- Heat pump technology saves up to 70 per cent of energy1 while offering excellent drying performance. Resource efficient drying of the user’s laundry is achieved by recycling the warm air back into the drum
- 6TH SENSE® sensors continuously monitor the humidity and drying levels of the laundry and automatically adapts the drying time. This saves the user energy and time2, while guaranteeing impeccably dry laundry
- The brushless inverter motor minimises vibration and subsequent noise output. When combined with the specially designed Zen side panels, and components that absorb both high and low frequencies, it ensures a low noise output of only 62 dB(A) for the duration of the cycle
- AutoCleaning condenser; the condensed water collected from the laundry is sprayed onto the condenser filter, removing the lint, which is then automatically directed to the collection unit, which is emptied at the end of each programme
- 3DryTechnology uses three-dimensional air jets to ensure even and gentle drying of the user’s laundry every time
- 21 cycles for the user to choose from, including Easy Ironing, Rapid 30, Bed Linen and Technical Wear
- If the user is unable to unload the laundry as soon as the cycle has finished, FreshCare+™ continues to tumble garments for up to six hours, minimising creasing and ensuring the laundry is smelling fresh3
- Four Dryness Level options for the user to choose from, including Iron Dry, Hanger Dry, Cupboard Dry or Extra Dry. The automatic sensors automatically stop the cycle when the laundry is dried to the desired level
- ‘A+++’ energy rating (on the A+++ – D scale)
- The appliance is built from over 68 per cent of components that can be recycled after the appliance comes to the end of its life
- Start delay of up to 24 hours to make use of less expensive electricity tariffs, where available
- Intuitive and modern LED digital display for instant, easy-to-read feedback
- Large, edge-to-edge black screen door, for easy loading and unloading
- Drum light for enhanced visibility
- Child lock for added safety
- Finished in white
- Two year manufacturer’s warranty and 10 year parts guarantee
- Dimensions: H 849 x W 597 x D 656 mm
- Perfectly complements the recently launched Whirlpool SupremeSilence washing machines, offering a matching pair of laundry appliances for a stylish kitchen or utility room
For more information on the brand new Whirlpool SupremeSilence 9 kg tumble dryer, please contact your account manager, or visit the website at www.whirlpool.co.uk