Aqualisa expands Midas™ 220 mixer shower range with on-trend Brushed Brass and Matt White models
• Iconic Midas™ 220 collection extended to meet growing demand for new colour options
• Contemporary Matt White and Brushed Brass finishes complement a wide range of interiors
• Available in three premium combinations to suit all bathroom sizes and designs
• Each model features a thermostatic brass body and brass handles
British shower specialist Aqualisa has extended its iconic Midas™ 220 mixer shower line-up with the addition of two new ranges in Brushed Brass and Matt White – meeting the growing consumer demand for new options and colourways in the bathroom brassware sector.
Equipped with a thermostatic brass body and brass handles, and featuring cool touch surface technology, the Midas 220 series is engineered to exceptional standards. Furthermore, the range complies with Water Regulations Advisory Scheme (WRAS) quality criteria*.
Three options are available in each new colour:
• MD220S.MW – Matt White single outlet bar mixer shower with adjustable shower head
• MD220SC.MW – Matt White dual outlet shower column mixer with 245mm drencher and adjustable head
• MD220BSM.MW – Matt White bath shower mixer with adjustable shower head
• MD220S.BB – Brushed Brass single outlet bar mixer shower with adjustable shower head
• MD220SC.BB – Brushed Brass dual outlet shower column mixer with 245mm drencher and adjustable head
• MD220BSM.BB – Brushed Brass bath shower mixer with adjustable shower head
Midas 220 Single Outlet Shower
The high-performance single outlet Midas 220 provides a consistently safe and satisfying shower experience. Built from brass, this fully thermostatic bar mixer shower features a 130mm three spray mode handset with rub-clean jets, which can be easily adjusted to numerous heights and angles. The shower comes with a 1.5m smooth metal hose and a brass handset holder.
Midas 220 Dual Outlet Shower
Sleek and versatile, this wall-mounted exposed bar valve shower includes an integrated diverter for a conventional adjustable handset shower, or an invigorating overhead drencher shower from a generous 245mm fixed deluge head. This model incorporates a telescopic shower column for additional installation flexibility, making it suitable for a variety of showering set-ups. The 130mm three spray mode handset is equipped with rub-clean jets for easy maintenance.
Midas 220 Bath Shower Mixer
This space-saving option provides the perfect combination of shower and bath fill for a flexible family bathroom experience. The quality engineered, brass deck-mounted valve delivers excellent flow rates to fill the bath quickly, as well as ensuring a powerful and energising shower – all with the safety assurance of thermostatic temperature control. Rub-clean jets on the 130mm three spray mode handset ensure effortless cleaning.
An easy-fit bracket is included with each product for added convenience. The Aqualisa Midas 220 collection is backed by the Aqualisa five year guarantee.
Mike Simpson, chief marketing officer at Aqualisa, commented, “The Midas 220 series continues to be one of our most popular ranges, combining outstanding performance with elegant styling, reliability and ease of installation. With its trusted, iconic design now available in Brushed Brass and Matt White, homeowners have even greater choice to make a striking, contemporary statement in their family bathroom, shower room or ensuite.”
The Aqualisa Midas 220 collection is also available in Chrome and Black Metal finishes. For further details on the full range, please visit: https://www.aqualisa.co.uk
Pricing and availability
The new Aqualisa Midas 220 collection in Matt White and Brushed Brass will be available from the end of July 2022. For pricing and more information, trade partners can contact their Aqualisa representative or the Aqualisa Customer Support Team on 01959 560020 or 01 864 3363 (Republic of Ireland).