2020 + Compusoft Announce Winners of Global Inspiration Contest
2020 + Compusoft announce the winners of their Global Inspiration Contest open to kitchen, bathroom and office designers across North America and Europe.
2020 + Compusoft recently announced the winners of this year’s 2020 Global Inspiration Contest for kitchen, bathroom and office designers. Interior designers across North America and Europe submitted their designs created with 2020 & Compusoft applications that allow users to create visualizations using real materials and finishes from the widest selection of manufacturer catalogs available.
2020 Design Live
- Kitchen: Catherine Ouimet, cuisine3d360
- Bathroom: Sarah Shoe, CSI Kitchen and Bath Studio
- 360° Panorama: Brittany Hutt, Cabinets.com
2020 Fusion Live
- Kitchen: Aurore Guy, Les Simmone
- Bathroom: Michael Donovan, CW Interiors
- 360° Panorama: Idil Sindir, Hive Architectural Design Consultancy
- Educational Space: Marianne Box, Hertz Furniture
- Large Office Space: Bill McCourt, The City Desk Company
- Small Office Space: Jenna Kurtz, Ethosource
- Winner: Jose Garcia, BC3 Kitchens
- Innoplus: Aymeric Staudt, Braun et Baltes Distribution
- Showcase 360: Elena Demkina, Palazzo Kitchens Auckland
Grand Prize Winners
- Best Overall Design: Anna Ozga, Prestons Kitchens
- Most Innovative Design: Yaprak Yalcinkaya, ODA Interiors
- Trendiest Design: Hernandez Magali, La Maison des Archis – La Valette
- Voters’ Choice: Bethany Ollila, Frendel Kitchens Limited
“We are so proud of all of our talented designers who entered the Global Inspiration Contest this year,” says Karen Curtis, director of marketing & communications at 2020. “A big congrats to the winners who truly went above and beyond and made an impression on our judges as well as their peers.”
To learn more about the 2020 Global Inspiration Contest winners, visit the contest gallery.