Burbidge has proven it is right on trend again with a deliciously simple yet sophisticated new colourway for its modern classic Litton kitchen.
Dakar is a sumptuous olive green, satisfying the growing demand for natural, soft shades which retain a timeless appeal. Originally available in Soft Cream, the cleverly crafted Litton door, complete with a neat detail line running around the edge, recreates the luxurious look of the in-frame kitchen appearance without the associated cost.
Adding to the luxury feel, a durable, super matt finish and smooth surface frontals offer a stunning tactile painted effect which radiates quality.
The elegant Litton range offers classic cup-shaped, polished chrome effect handles while a host of smart feature accessories complete the look including tasteful plasters and stylish over mantles.
Cleverly combining modern simplicity with the individuality of wood, the new Kemble Oak kitchen from Burbidge epitomises effortless natural beauty.
Inspired by the shaker style kitchen, the beautifully crafted door cleverly maximises the splendour of unaltered wood, accentuating the unmistakable variations in colour, texture and grain while retaining a modern edge.
Designed to the highest quality, each door features a distinctive tongue and groove centre panel and an angled profile for added character and interest. A wealth of desirable accessories include the option of curved frontals, square pilasters and square open units along with fashionable handles and knobs.
024 7667 1600
- Mira displays deft work with high design Agile
- Into the Stratus-Phere with Westin Design
- EXTRACTAIR lead the way in cooker hoods!
- Inta pushes bathroom style boundaries
- Ideal Bathrooms - The fine art of distribution
- Beko kicks off its tour of schools with The F...
- Sense the difference with Britannia’s all-new...
- Simply...Handleless from Mereway Bathrooms
- Crosby Kitchens opens new warehouse in Rotherham
- Microcad Software’s new generation