JIS EUROPE of Haywards Heath has introduced another heated towel rail to its Sussex range named The Cinder. The towel rail is manufactured for places with restricted space with only three horizontal rails. The Cinder is ideal for the smaller bathroom, wash room, downstairs cloak room or the kitchen.
The measurements are a compact 370mm high by 520mm wide. It can be used in dual fuel formats or electric, which will allow the rail to be heated when the central heating is turned off. The Camber towel rail is manufactured in 100% stainless steel, with satin finish available to order, making this radiator durable and hygienic and it is covered by a 25year guarantee.
- Mira displays deft work with high design Agile
- Into the Stratus-Phere with Westin Design
- Crosby Kitchens opens new warehouse in Rotherham
- Microcad Software’s new generation
- Don’t tile it, panel it with Bushboard’s Nuance
- Make extraction an early consideration
- The Delos range from Duravit
- PWS celebrates Brand New Year
- AQUA 6 - The Bright New Star from Aqualux
- Rangemaster’s volcanic new sink collection