New to the Keramag portfolio is “Citterio” – a stunning combination of Italian style and German expertise.
Renowned architect and designer Antonio Citterio has drawn from his most creative side to reveal an elegant suite of products for the discerning bathroom. The smooth curves start with the WC and flow effortlessly through the product range of free standing basins, wall hung WC and furniture.
Keramag then apply the detail expected from such an established German company and the result is a superb suite of products.
Available in the early summer for displays into Bathroom Retailers, Keramag continues to support the independent retail sector by providing stunning products with an exclusive route-to-market.
- Mira displays deft work with high design Agile
- Into the Stratus-Phere with Westin Design
- Crosby Kitchens opens new warehouse in Rotherham
- Microcad Software’s new generation
- Don’t tile it, panel it with Bushboard’s Nuance
- Make extraction an early consideration
- The Delos range from Duravit
- PWS celebrates Brand New Year
- AQUA 6 - The Bright New Star from Aqualux
- Rangemaster’s volcanic new sink collection