Franke has updated the impressive showroom in Manchester with all the displays from the company’s KBB 2012 exhibition stand. The modern, stylish space showcases the very latest products and technology from the world leader in kitchen systems, with sinks, taps, cooker hoods and waste management systems on display.
Products on display include the new jumbo bowl Ascona ASX 611-100 sink with Ascona tap, and new curved Pebel PBG 651 model, along with a large selection of sink options in stainless steel, Fragranite, ceramic and new Tectonite materials.
iPads featuring the new Franke Experience app are available to use in the showroom so visitors can have the complete Franke UK product range at their fingertips.
Jeanette Ward, Communications Manager, comments “Not only does the showroom inspire our visitors; it is also used to train distributors and retailers.”
For further information or to arrange an appointment, contact 0161 436 6280, or visit www.franke.co.uk.
- Mira displays deft work with high design Agile
- Into the Stratus-Phere with Westin Design
- EXTRACTAIR lead the way in cooker hoods!
- Inta pushes bathroom style boundaries
- Ideal Bathrooms - The fine art of distribution
- Beko kicks off its tour of schools with The F...
- Sense the difference with Britannia’s all-new...
- Simply...Handleless from Mereway Bathrooms
- Crosby Kitchens opens new warehouse in Rotherham
- Microcad Software’s new generation