EQ Software has teamed up with Egger, ArtiCAD and Blum for the first time in an exciting project. The first Business Technology Event aimed specifically at the kitchen manufacturing and retail markets will be held at Blum UK on Thursday 19 July 2012 and promises to deliver key elements to help companies maximise their sales potential and business efficiency through use of the latest software and online technologies.
The doors open at 9:30am for visitors. Representatives from all four companies will be on hand to demonstrate and discuss how their systems can be successfully integrated into a company’s business operation.
At 11am there will be a formal presentation from each of the exhibitors. Lunch is provided and at 2pm one visitor will win a new iPod Touch which will be drawn by Matthew Walmsley, retail services manager of Blum UK. Please note that only visitors who pre-register and attend on the day will be eligible to for the draw.
For more information and to register please contact Trish or Danny at EQ Software on 0845 603 1370 or email email@example.com.
- Mira displays deft work with high design Agile
- Into the Stratus-Phere with Westin Design
- Crosby Kitchens opens new warehouse in Rotherham
- Microcad Software’s new generation
- Meet the newest innovations from Quooker®
- PWS’ new 1909 collection predicted to be huge...
- The Delos range from Duravit
- Bluetooth in the Bathroom – Smart Mirrors fro...
- Mira confers bathroom style on Oxford boutiqu...
- Make extraction an early consideration