New for 2012, Shades Bathrooms has introduced a number of products to its existing collection of high quality fitted and modular bathroom furniture. Designed to provide a stylish storage solution, the new ranges are also extremely affordable.
Based on emerging trends, the additions include nine new doors that range from classic designs such as Rovigo, a fitted shaker oak timber door through to Lonigo, a handless modular design that delivers the ultimate in contemporary styling.
To compliment the new fitted furniture, Shades has also introduced a brand new range of affordable solid surfaces and handles that provide the perfect way to add a touch of luxury to the overall design.
To help support the launch of all its new products with its retail customers,
Moores is introducing a new compact display stand that will assist showrooms in displaying the growing ranges on offer from Shades in a compact and space saving way.
- Mira displays deft work with high design Agile
- Into the Stratus-Phere with Westin Design
- Crosby Kitchens opens new warehouse in Rotherham
- Microcad Software’s new generation
- Meet the newest innovations from Quooker®
- PWS’ new 1909 collection predicted to be huge...
- The Delos range from Duravit
- Bluetooth in the Bathroom – Smart Mirrors fro...
- Mira confers bathroom style on Oxford boutiqu...
- Make extraction an early consideration