Kitoi by Ambiance Bain is a stunning new range of modular furniture featuring seamless solid surface unit frames, an integrated thermo-shaped bowl and multiple storage drawers, constructed in Matt White solid surface material with laminate drawer fascias available in 21 colours and finishes (shown in Salonga).
Exuding versatility, Kitoi comprimises 20 individual units, to include tall units, storage niches, 2 benches, and a coordinated wall-hung or freestanding mirror, all of them with a Matt White solid surface unit frame and coordinated backboard in the finish of your own choice.
The sleek design of Kitoi incorporates a clever hidden overflow and waste system as well as a solid surface moulded waste cover to create a ‘continuous’ look within all Kitoi basins. For that ‘complete room’ look, Kitoi is complemented by a solid surface wetroom effect shower tray and shower wall cladding.
Vanity unit measures 40cm high x 50 cm deep and is offered in 4 widths (70 / 90 / 105 / 140 cm).
Prices starts at £1299 for the vanity unit and storage niche prices start at £299 (exc. VAT).
- Mira displays deft work with high design Agile
- Into the Stratus-Phere with Westin Design
- Meet the newest innovations from Quooker®
- Microcad Software’s new generation
- PWS’ new 1909 collection predicted to be huge...
- AKW - Increased benefits of a wetroom design
- Classic and contemporary combine with TKC’s L...
- Dovetail drawer boxes and cutlery trays from...
- The Delos range from Duravit
- Design choice with PELIPAL®