Hill’s Panel Products (HPP) Fusion range of high pressure laminate worktops have recently undergone a major update with the incorporation of Synergii, the new premium collection from Wilsonart the world leading producer of decorative surfacing products.
Harnessing contemporary and classic designs, the range includes 24 select decors that cover effects such as; marble, stone & wood. Each worktop has a 6mm radius which extends the visible length of the front edge creating an up-to-date edge appearance. Also within the collection are three superb High Definition products offering 4-5 times the wear resistance of a standard laminate. Manufactured with Aeon Technology they provide superior performance in everyday use, thus creating a surface that looks better longer; perfect for the kitchen environment.
Every Synergii worktop and breakfast bar is manufactured with back edge and under edge seals as standard. The polyurethane glue used will not degrade over time, providing complete water resistance, while the inner substrate utilises FSC or PEFC material to ensure environmental sustainability. Manufactured to EN standards, through ISO 9001:2008 business management systems, and offering advanced surface performance characteristics, Synergii products assure the highest quality.
Perhaps as significant as the new decors & quality is the increase in size from 3.6m to 4.1m lengths across most of the new products which are all available ex stock nationwide and backed up with marketing materials including a swatch and sample stand.
0161 628 6100
- Mira displays deft work with high design Agile
- Kubex ‘Kingston’ Pivot Shower Pod
- Into the Stratus-Phere with Westin Design
- Stylish Simplicity from Elica
- EXTRACTAIR lead the way in cooker hoods!
- Design choice with PELIPAL®
- Inta pushes bathroom style boundaries
- Ultra Tile: on the menu at Pret
- Unilin launches ClicBox - the first 100% tool...
- Crosby Kitchens opens new warehouse in Rotherham