The latest model designed and manufactured by Harvey Water Softeners is the Dualflo, a block salt softener guaranteed to supply super soft water, saving not only on soaps and detergents but also reducing maintenance and energy costs as appliances are allowed to return to full efficiency.
Compact to fit easily into a kitchen unit or a utility room, Duaflo is plumbed into the inlet pipe of the domestic water supply and passes hard water through a bed of resin crystal beads that capture both limescale and harmful minerals by an ionising process. When the beads are exhausted, they are automatically regenerated by the flushing through of a salt water solution.
Water usage is kept to a minimum - the twin cylinders allow a very high flow rate and the softener’s reliability is ensured by the fact that the unit’s control system works only on water that has already been softened. Block salt can be added in seconds thanks to the neat lid on the unit that slides forward allowing space for the salt block to be readily slid into position.
- Mira displays deft work with high design Agile
- Kubex ‘Kingston’ Pivot Shower Pod
- Into the Stratus-Phere with Westin Design
- Stylish Simplicity from Elica
- EXTRACTAIR lead the way in cooker hoods!
- Design choice with PELIPAL®
- Inta pushes bathroom style boundaries
- Ultra Tile: on the menu at Pret
- Unilin launches ClicBox - the first 100% tool...
- Crosby Kitchens opens new warehouse in Rotherham