Part of Roca’s comprehensive and extensive bath collection ‘one piece’ bath, Element is crafted from one single piece of acrylic. This means that the bath is completely freestanding and there is no requirement for panels, which makes for easier installation as well as enhancing its aesthetic appearance.
Designed by David Chipperfield as part of the Element sanitaryware range, the bath boasts a smooth and seamless, curvaceous design and is crafted to the highest quality to offer longevity and comfort as well as style (1800x800).
For stand alone, stand out baths, look no further than Roca.
- Mira displays deft work with high design Agile
- Kubex ‘Kingston’ Pivot Shower Pod
- Into the Stratus-Phere with Westin Design
- Stylish Simplicity from Elica
- EXTRACTAIR lead the way in cooker hoods!
- Design choice with PELIPAL®
- Inta pushes bathroom style boundaries
- Ultra Tile: on the menu at Pret
- Unilin launches ClicBox - the first 100% tool...
- Crosby Kitchens opens new warehouse in Rotherham