Bosch and Methven UK have joined forces to back the UK Water Efficiency Awards 2012 run by Waterwise and the Environment Agency to celebrate the achievements of public, private and third sector organisations in making the UK more water efficient.
“For over 125 years Bosch has been developing products featuring groundbreaking technologies which achieve maximum performance while being extraordinarily economical in the use of water and energy,” says Simon Jones, sales director of Bosch Home Appliances. “Bosch is proud to sponsor this year’s Awards and hopes to contribute to the efforts of Waterwise,”
Entries are open until 30 June 2012 to any organisation that has taken steps to improve its own water efficiency or helped others to reduce their water use. Categories include: Innovation, Landscape and Gardening, Community-led Initiative and Business and Industry.
“Methven supports all initiatives such as the Water Label – the new ratings system for bathroom products – that encourage water efficiency and believe that now, more than ever the Awards can play an important role in recognising those that are already making a difference,“ comments Steve Lee, CEO of Methven UK.
- Mira displays deft work with high design Agile
- Inta pushes bathroom style boundaries
- Into the Stratus-Phere with Westin Design
- Stylish Simplicity from Elica
- Kubex ‘Kingston’ Pivot Shower Pod
- EXTRACTAIR lead the way in cooker hoods!
- Ideal Bathrooms - The fine art of distribution
- Stoves Professional Revolutionises Gas Cooking
- Sense the difference with Britannia’s all-new...
- Crosby Kitchens opens new warehouse in Rotherham