Fusing contemporary chick with glamorous design, Burbidge’s best-selling Malmö kitchen has been introduced in two new stunning high gloss finishes.
The reflective finishes of crisp Porcelain and striking Anthracite marry beautifully with the pared down styling of the super sophisticated handle-less kitchen.
Allowing for a stylishly minimalistic look with a refined twist, the option of double concave doors, a wide curve and curved back panels enable homeowners to be highly imaginative and create a truly bespoke and exciting look in their kitchen.
Completing the inspiring and innovative range is a beautifully crafted end panel which allows for a seamlessly clean and crisp finish to the units.
“By thoughtfully developing the high gloss finishes of Porcelain and Anthracite we have understood the desire for cool and contemporary coupled with subtle yet stand-out,” comments managing director Ben Burbidge. “We envisage the new colours being extremely popular with homeowners looking to make an individual style statement.
024 7667 1600
- Mira displays deft work with high design Agile
- Into the Stratus-Phere with Westin Design
- Crosby Kitchens opens new warehouse in Rotherham
- Microcad Software’s new generation
- Don’t tile it, panel it with Bushboard’s Nuance
- Make extraction an early consideration
- The Delos range from Duravit
- PWS celebrates Brand New Year
- AQUA 6 - The Bright New Star from Aqualux
- Rangemaster’s volcanic new sink collection