Franke’s range of slim-top sinks includes the Centinox. With the aesthetics of an undermounted sink, its profile incorporates a lip into which innovative, tiered accessories fit and slide. These include a stylish Rollamat, stainless steel strainer bowl and a chopping board which provides the option of one side being stainless steel for hot pans and the other synthetic for food preparation; a mobile drainer is available as an optional extra.
Another advantage of slim-top sinks is that they can incorporate a totally integrated draining board. The ultra-modern Mythos slim-top sink from Franke comes in single and one-and-a-half bowl options, incorporates a square pop-up waste, a stainless steel strainer bowl and a slide-and-glide glass food preparation platter to enable vegetables to be washed and chopped without you having to leave the sink. The newest of these elite sinks is the Maris which oozes style with a sleek, smooth finish.
Other design-led slim-top sinks from Franke include the Planar, a striking geometric model with zero radii bowls and plain drainer and the Laser which adds an extra, deeper dimension to both bowl and recessed drainer.
0161 436 6280
- Mira displays deft work with high design Agile
- Into the Stratus-Phere with Westin Design
- EXTRACTAIR lead the way in cooker hoods!
- Inta pushes bathroom style boundaries
- Ideal Bathrooms - The fine art of distribution
- Beko kicks off its tour of schools with The F...
- Sense the difference with Britannia’s all-new...
- Simply...Handleless from Mereway Bathrooms
- Crosby Kitchens opens new warehouse in Rotherham
- Microcad Software’s new generation