Designers of kitchens and bathrooms who work alongside architects and interior designers need CAD software that is compatible with AutoCad and Google Sketch Up. So says Virtual Worlds, which has just introduced its latest 5.8 version of Virtual Worlds Professional - the widely used design software for the KBB sector and which is well known for its high quality, photo-realistic renders, interactive fly-through and a comprehensive library of manufacturers’ catalogues.
The latest 5.8 version of Virtual Worlds Professional includes a new AutoCad and Google Sketch Up import/export module, allowing detailed KBB plans to be inserted into architectural house drawings. It also provides improved hard copy reports for 2D plans and elevations and a handy automated update system for licence users. Recent additions include:
• Users can download AutoCAD or Google Sketch Up files into Virtual Worlds Professional, such as architects’ or builders’ plans, create their own KBB designs and then export the final plans back, in a compatible file format.
• Significant improvements in the customer-friendly hard copy reports generated in the 2D plans and elevations section.
• New product catalogues such as Symphony Kitchens, Crosswater and Hansgrohe, with more to come.
- Mira displays deft work with high design Agile
- Into the Stratus-Phere with Westin Design
- Crosby Kitchens opens new warehouse in Rotherham
- Microcad Software’s new generation
- Don’t tile it, panel it with Bushboard’s Nuance
- Make extraction an early consideration
- The Delos range from Duravit
- PWS celebrates Brand New Year
- AQUA 6 - The Bright New Star from Aqualux
- Rangemaster’s volcanic new sink collection