The Harmony thermostatic valve from Hudson Reed is offered in either twin format with separate flow and temperature controls or as a triple version with a diverter for a second shower option, or bath filler. The Harmony is shown here with the latest high fashion Ultra Thin rectangular fixed head but can be paired with any Hudson Reed shower head or kit.
Hudson Reed specialises in coordinated bathroom brassware and Harmony is just one of twenty three different Hudson Reed showers that have matching bath and basin taps to complete the bathroom look
Having recently acquired the Valquest company, Hudson Reed thermostatic showers are powered by British made Valquest valve technology. Hudson Reed has also made a major investment in a state of the art testing facility and assembly line for shower production, which ensures all its thermostatic valves meet the TMV2 standard that demands anti scald safety and accurate temperature control even under extreme operating conditions. This safeguards our customers and ensures we are at the cutting edge of developments in technology, now and in the years to come.
- Extractair Cooker Hoods: Kitchen Extraction W...
- The art of hood design
- Splashbacks hit the sweet spot
- Ideal Bathrooms Score on the spot
- Mallard - Stylish Bathroom Furniture
- New products for 2014 from Frontline Bathrooms
- EGGER to offer a cost-effective alternative t...
- Amicas stunning extractor hood meets demand...
- Form, function and style from BEST hoods
- Eurostream design flows with PJH