“The Return to Hell’s Kitchen” will be held at The Peony Chinese Restaurant in Charing, on Thursday 3rd May at 7pm. Claygate intend to raise in excess of £15,000 for Cancer Research UK and Macmillan Cancer Support, aiming for a bigger total than the last “Hell’s Kitchen”, held in 2009.
The chefs called “The Dirty Dozen”, (whom Stuart was an original member), will split into two teams and prepare, cook and serve their dishes to their guests. The guests then vote for the best menu. The event will also include a raffle and auction, containing great prizes for the winners.
Any donation will be greatly appreciated and will contribute to the charities’ fantastic work. So, please contact Claygate on 01622 833611 to make a donation. Your support means everything.
- Mira displays deft work with high design Agile
- Into the Stratus-Phere with Westin Design
- Meet the newest innovations from Quooker®
- Microcad Software’s new generation
- PWS’ new 1909 collection predicted to be huge...
- AKW - Increased benefits of a wetroom design
- Classic and contemporary combine with TKC’s L...
- Dovetail drawer boxes and cutlery trays from...
- The Delos range from Duravit
- Design choice with PELIPAL®