“The Return to Hell’s Kitchen” will be held at The Peony Chinese Restaurant in Charing, on Thursday 3rd May at 7pm. Claygate intend to raise in excess of £15,000 for Cancer Research UK and Macmillan Cancer Support, aiming for a bigger total than the last “Hell’s Kitchen”, held in 2009.
The chefs called “The Dirty Dozen”, (whom Stuart was an original member), will split into two teams and prepare, cook and serve their dishes to their guests. The guests then vote for the best menu. The event will also include a raffle and auction, containing great prizes for the winners.
Any donation will be greatly appreciated and will contribute to the charities’ fantastic work. So, please contact Claygate on 01622 833611 to make a donation. Your support means everything.
- Extractair Cooker Hoods: Kitchen Extraction W...
- The art of hood design
- Splashbacks hit the sweet spot
- Ideal Bathrooms – Score on the spot
- Mallard - Stylish Bathroom Furniture
- New products for 2014 from Frontline Bathrooms
- EGGER to offer a cost-effective alternative t...
- Amica’s stunning extractor hood meets demand...
- Form, function and style from BEST hoods
- Eurostream design flows with PJH