New for 2012 from HiB is a range of ceiling and wall-mounted bathroom extraction fans offering superior quality, performance and aesthetics.
The two wall-mounted units are activated by a switch outside the bathroom and fitted with a timer that will keep the fan activated after the user has left the bathroom. An optional humidistat automatically activates the fan when humidity is between 60-90% humidity; this will override the timer.
The HUSH model is an ultra-quiet fan (25 decibels) while BREEZE is a discreet-looking low noise (33Db) model. Both are fitted with backdraft dampers to prevent air ingress and are low energy designs available in White or Matt Silver.
The ceiling mounted extraction units – the AIR-STAR illuminated fan and the TURBO in-line fan each have a low energy integral LED light and are fitted with long lasting fan bearings and backdraft dampers.
The Turbo-Fan in-line extractor has a slim facia in White or Chrome with ducting running into the loft where the fan motor is housed and out under the eaves of the house.
020 8441 0352
- Mira displays deft work with high design Agile
- Into the Stratus-Phere with Westin Design
- Crosby Kitchens opens new warehouse in Rotherham
- Microcad Software’s new generation
- Don’t tile it, panel it with Bushboard’s Nuance
- Make extraction an early consideration
- The Delos range from Duravit
- PWS celebrates Brand New Year
- AQUA 6 - The Bright New Star from Aqualux
- Rangemaster’s volcanic new sink collection