The CoolFlo thermostatic bar shower from pioneering anti-scald tap, shower and valve manufacturer Inta combines Safe Touch technology with contemporary design to offer increased safety measures for stylish bathrooms.
Behind the smart looks, the CoolFlo shower has Inta’s renowned thermostatic anti-scald reliability built in and features a cool touch body which maintains a safe surface temperature of the shower valve. The contemporary shower kit is combined with a multi-function head to ensure showering is both comfortable and flexible.
CoolFlo boasts a high technical specification, with inlet pressures as low as 0.2 bar for showers with flexible risers up to a maximum of 5 bar. The shower offers fail safe protection on both the hot and cold water supplies and has a maximum inlet temperature of 85 degrees. CoolFlo works with unvented, pressurised, gravity or combi boiler systems.
- Mira displays deft work with high design Agile
- Into the Stratus-Phere with Westin Design
- Crosby Kitchens opens new warehouse in Rotherham
- Microcad Software’s new generation
- Don’t tile it, panel it with Bushboard’s Nuance
- Make extraction an early consideration
- The Delos range from Duravit
- PWS celebrates Brand New Year
- AQUA 6 - The Bright New Star from Aqualux
- Rangemaster’s volcanic new sink collection