More than 330 inset, fully reversible stainless steel Linear (LN950) sinks from Leisure Sinks are being installed within privately owned retirement homes throughout the UK built by Churchill Retirement Living.
“Quality and durability is always a priority within our developments,” comments procurement manager Richard Brodie.” The Linear sinks have the BSI Kitemark which means we can rest safe in the knowledge they are manufactured to the very highest standards.”
Measuring 950mm x 508mm, the Linear is manufactured from 0.9mm gauge stainless steel with a rigid frame construction – ensuring it won’t bend or flex under pressure. Available in a variety of bowl configurations to ensure convenient options for installers and end-users, it has a durable, polished finish.
“Our product range is ideally suited to retirement properties as it is versatile and robust,” says Simon Johnson, director of trade sales at Leisure Sinks. “Housebuilders and developers find the flexibility and quality of our range second to none and so we remain a reliable choice when it comes to large scale developments of this type.”
- Extractair Cooker Hoods: Kitchen Extraction W...
- The art of hood design
- Splashbacks hit the sweet spot
- Ideal Bathrooms – Score on the spot
- Mallard - Stylish Bathroom Furniture
- New products for 2014 from Frontline Bathrooms
- EGGER to offer a cost-effective alternative t...
- Amica’s stunning extractor hood meets demand...
- Form, function and style from BEST hoods
- Eurostream design flows with PJH