RAK Ceramics is launching a series of innovations at this year’s KBB exhibition. Part of its Compact bathroom collection, the Rimless WC range includes six rimless toilets featuring a small footprint and curved contemporary design. In addition to standard formats for hygiene-conscious consumers, three extended projections are available for wheelchair users in both back-to-wall and close-coupled formats. All models feature comfort height levels and comply with the Department of Health’s HTM64 Standard. They also feature RAK’s eco-friendly revised trap design and modified Geberit cistern fitting which reduces flushing volume by 33.5% to 4.0/2.5 litres.
All main product range roomsets will be sited around a central hospitality area. Bathroom collections will include Series 600, Metropolitan, Opulence, Summit, Infinity, Credenza and Compact, as well as RJA bathroom collections. A kitchen display area will feature RAK Fireclay sinks combined with Lounge porcelain slabs and floor tiles. A model staircase clad in porcelain will demonstrate the durability of porcelain slabs along with further display panels, wall cappings and worktops; five new tile ranges will be launched.
Hall 20, Stand: E95
- Into the Stratus-Phere with Westin Design
- Kubex ‘Kingston’ Pivot Shower Pod
- Design choice with PELIPAL®
- Mira displays deft work with high design Agile
- Stylish Simplicity from Elica
- The kitchen designer’s dream
- Simply...Handleless from Mereway Bathrooms
- Inta pushes bathroom style boundaries
- Meet the newest innovations from Quooker®
- EXTRACTAIR lead the way in cooker hoods!