A first to the UK market and exclusive to Victoria + Albert Baths, the revolutionary K40 Intelli waste kit completely eliminates the risk of floods without the need for a traditional overflow.
This system is ideal for Victoria + Albert’s QUARRYCAST freestanding baths, allowing the integrity of each design to be maintained while providing peace of mind.
The K40 connects directly to the base plumbing and works as a normal ‘Click Clack’ mechanism for everyday use, draining up to 36 litres per minute.
If taps are accidentally left on and depth hits approximately 40cm, the K40 automatically begins to drain the bath water to prevent flooding. Once the water supply is turned off, it will continue to drain until a comfortable depth of 30cm is reached.
A welcome solution for hotels, leisure complexes as well as private homes, the K40 sits flush to the base of a bath and is available in polished chrome and brushed nickel. It has a removable trim for easy access to the plug mechanism when cleaning and has been certified to UNI EN-274-1:2004 and quality tested by TÜV.
01952 221 100
- Hib’s stylish steam-free mirrored cabinet
- New Essential shower fittings from Ideal
- IDS ProClick – the luxury vinyl flooring alte...
- Extractair Cooker Hoods: Kitchen Extraction W...
- James Latham has surfaces covered
- Virtual Worlds Interactive 3D CAD Drives High...
- 2014 brings fresh blood to kbb Birmingham
- Caple offers an extensive, ultra contemporary...
- Stunning De’Longhi Dual Fuel Range Cooker
- Autokitchen 12 PRO