The Kludi Balance has been awarded the renowned iF product design award 2012 in the ‘bathroom / wellness’ category for its harmonious interplay of natural looks and functional elements.
This single lever mixer tap is characterised by the skilful balance of natural looks and functional elements. Smooth surfaces and clean lines add up to a timeless design that is ideally suited to sophisticated bathroom concepts.
One particularly striking feature is the positioning of the operating lever which appears to float above the body of the tap, offering both high functionality and excellent handling. The tactile lever regulates the water flow with great precision while its skilfully hidden, individually adjustable flow regulator generates a natural water flow without additional aeration. The integrated HotStop hot water limiter and water-saving ECO-s pointer are important safety features that also help to protect the environment.
For 58 years the iF product design award has recognised products from around the world for their outstanding design. The decision of the 28 members of the jury was based on factors including design quality, degree of innovation, functionality and ergonomics.
+49 (0) 23 73 / 904-0
- Beautiful inclusive bathrooms with Kinedo Kin...
- Westin: extraction, finished with flair
- EGGER to offer a cost-effective alternative t...
- Splashbacks hit the sweet spot
- Stunning De’Longhi Dual Fuel Range Cooker
- Launching BLANCO by GUTMANN CONECTA
- British and best – Westin’s extraction soluti...
- No compromises from Elica – great design and...
- New products for 2014 from Frontline Bathrooms
- Timeless Steel appeal from Just Taps Plus