Creating natural stone and wood furniture has been a huge success in the bathroom industry. So, keen to take their sleek bathrooms to the next level, Stonearth Interiors Ltd are launching a sister brand, Austin Bathrooms, at kbb 2012. Simple, stylish designs and precision engineering is what Austin Bathrooms are all about.
Their innovative range ticks every box, thanks to their unique MarbleTECH material. The basins and baths crafted with it are stone rich, seamlessly solid and warm to the touch. This innovative technology means you get cutting-edge design and seriously sleek lines that you just can’t get with run-of-the-mill ceramic or acrylic. Plus, their elegant, rounded corners make the range a stylish, yet practical choice for families.
The minimalist collection comes in contemporary glossy white, creating a real sense of space in your bathroom. And for smaller bathrooms, they’ve got a range of functional furniture with clever storage solutions. They’re inventive too when it comes to up-to-the minute technology. Their digital mirrors have USB connections, so you can listen to your favourite tunes or FM radio in the bathroom.
0115 714 8030
- Beautiful inclusive bathrooms with Kinedo Kin...
- Launching BLANCO by GUTMANN CONECTA
- IDS ProClick – the luxury vinyl flooring alte...
- Splashbacks hit the sweet spot
- No compromises from Elica – great design and...
- Stunning De’Longhi Dual Fuel Range Cooker
- British and best – Westin’s extraction soluti...
- Hib’s stylish steam-free mirrored cabinet
- New products for 2014 from Frontline Bathrooms
- Quooker – making a hot statement