Creating natural stone and wood furniture has been a huge success in the bathroom industry. So, keen to take their sleek bathrooms to the next level, Stonearth Interiors Ltd are launching a sister brand, Austin Bathrooms, at kbb 2012. Simple, stylish designs and precision engineering is what Austin Bathrooms are all about.
Their innovative range ticks every box, thanks to their unique MarbleTECH material. The basins and baths crafted with it are stone rich, seamlessly solid and warm to the touch. This innovative technology means you get cutting-edge design and seriously sleek lines that you just can’t get with run-of-the-mill ceramic or acrylic. Plus, their elegant, rounded corners make the range a stylish, yet practical choice for families.
The minimalist collection comes in contemporary glossy white, creating a real sense of space in your bathroom. And for smaller bathrooms, they’ve got a range of functional furniture with clever storage solutions. They’re inventive too when it comes to up-to-the minute technology. Their digital mirrors have USB connections, so you can listen to your favourite tunes or FM radio in the bathroom.
0115 714 8030
- Mira displays deft work with high design Agile
- Kubex ‘Kingston’ Pivot Shower Pod
- Into the Stratus-Phere with Westin Design
- Stylish Simplicity from Elica
- EXTRACTAIR lead the way in cooker hoods!
- Design choice with PELIPAL®
- Inta pushes bathroom style boundaries
- Ultra Tile: on the menu at Pret
- Unilin launches ClicBox - the first 100% tool...
- Crosby Kitchens opens new warehouse in Rotherham