stoneCIRCLE supplies a range of natural stone products such as kitchen worktops, bathroom vanity tops, shower trays etc and tiles to both retail showrooms and contractors. The company has been established for over 40 years since it began in 1968 and operates from its base outside Basingstoke where it has a factory equipped with the latest stone cutting CNC equipment and a newly refurbished showroom. The skilled workforce are experts in manufacturing kitchen surfaces and bathrooms in natural stone and marble.
Every order is produced to the customer’s specifications from a huge variety of different stones many with matching tiles available to choose from, and the company prides itself on the high quality of the items that it supplies.
A templating and installation service is available if required and installation is normally within 5 working days of the templates being made.
stoneCIRCLE also has a large showroom in Newbury in addition to the one in Basingstoke, where it has an indoor gallery of slabs enabling customers to pick the stone of their choice even when it is raining. The showroom also features displays of stone in bathroom and kitchen settings and tiles.
0845 293 2784
- Mira displays deft work with high design Agile
- Into the Stratus-Phere with Westin Design
- EXTRACTAIR lead the way in cooker hoods!
- Inta pushes bathroom style boundaries
- Ideal Bathrooms - The fine art of distribution
- Beko kicks off its tour of schools with The F...
- Sense the difference with Britannia’s all-new...
- Simply...Handleless from Mereway Bathrooms
- Crosby Kitchens opens new warehouse in Rotherham
- Microcad Software’s new generation