The CP Group has extended its collection of Enki designer splashbacks with the Hot Trend range.
Cityscape makes the most of the latest craze for iconic British architecture and urban prints – ideal for homeowners wanting to make a monochromatic style statement. Featuring the skyline of London’s most recognisable buildings including Tower Bridge, St Paul’s Cathedral, the Gherkin, Big Ben and the London Eye, it is a timeless design classic.
Enki Wills perfectly encapsulates the patriotic image of the Union Jack with its red, blue and white colourway while Enki Kate offers a more playful feel with the addition of citrus green, sky blue, zesty orange, cool teal and lipstick pink.
The vibrant Spots splashback features rainbow dots against a white background while Stripe has the same colour palette in eye-catching vertical lines.
Available in 60x70cm, the splashbacks come with a range of complementary 14x100cm upstands for that perfect finishing touch.
0845 519 7039
- Extractair Cooker Hoods: Kitchen Extraction W...
- The art of hood design
- EGGER to offer a cost-effective alternative t...
- Splashbacks hit the sweet spot
- Kaldewei Cayono Bath
- IFA 2014: Increase and expansion
- Form, function and style from BEST hoods
- Westin: extraction, finished with flair
- Major Bathroom Trends
- Eurostream design flows with PJH