With the acquisition by Ours Sanitary Ware Ltd of the previous Ideal Standard Manufacturing facility in Middlewich Imperial Sanitary Ware Ltd have launched their presence in the UK market. Through its subsidiary Ours Sanitary Ware (a sister company to the UKs Impulse Bathrooms) it will re-start the facility over the next few months leading to a total of about 150 Jobs by May 2012.
This deal will restore a Manufacturing facility and many Employment opportunities in a community that has served this business site for many generations. It will bring back skill requirements that were thought to have left the North West many years ago.
The deal was made possible through negotiations in good faith and the willingness to compromise by all parties involved. It would not have been possible without the efforts of many individuals that were capable of stepping over the divides caused by Commercial interest.
We are proud to be re-entering the UK market as a Manufacturer and have been overwhelmed by all the support and assistance. says MD Jan Klomp.
- Bushboard is hosting an Open Day on 7th Augus...
- Bushboard relaunches premium Omega laminate w...
- Eurostream design flows with PJH
- Major Bathroom Trends
- New-Look Websites for Hudson Reed & Ultra
- Mallard - Stylish Bathroom Furniture
- Granite Transformations accessibility bathro...
- EGGER to offer a cost-effective alternative t...
- British Ceramic Tile supports homegrown talent
- Inta updates showers with slick new finish