With the acquisition by Ours Sanitary Ware Ltd of the previous Ideal Standard Manufacturing facility in Middlewich – Imperial Sanitary Ware Ltd have launched their presence in the UK market. Through its subsidiary Ours Sanitary Ware (a sister company to the UK’s Impulse Bathrooms) it will re-start the facility over the next few months – leading to a total of about 150 Jobs by May 2012.
“This deal will restore a Manufacturing facility and many Employment opportunities in a community that has served this business site for many generations. It will bring back skill requirements that were thought to have left the North West many years ago.
The deal was made possible through negotiations in good faith – and the willingness to compromise by all parties involved. It would not have been possible without the efforts of many individuals that were capable of stepping over the divides caused by Commercial interest.
We are proud to be re-entering the UK market as a Manufacturer and have been overwhelmed by all the support and assistance.” says MD Jan Klomp.
- Into the Stratus-Phere with Westin Design
- Kubex ‘Kingston’ Pivot Shower Pod
- Design choice with PELIPAL®
- Mira displays deft work with high design Agile
- Stylish Simplicity from Elica
- The kitchen designer’s dream
- Simply...Handleless from Mereway Bathrooms
- Inta pushes bathroom style boundaries
- Meet the newest innovations from Quooker®
- EXTRACTAIR lead the way in cooker hoods!