The Swift Trade Show, at Swift’s new premises in Stoke on Trent, will bring together some of the leading names in kitchen technology today. The event, which is designed to attract kitchen retailers, electrical retailers, builders and designers from across England and Wales, will serve to display Swift’s finest product offerings.
Jamie Wells of Swift explains, “This is not just another roadshow; customers will get the chance to talk to some of the industry’s key decision makers.”
Franke, which is celebrating its 100-year anniversary this year, is one of the prestigious supporters. The company will display the most popular products from the 2011 portfolio including the Centinox sink (pictured), the Epos EOV Glass and EOX Stainless Steel sinks, the stunning Galaxy, Roller and Hoop hoods, as well as the Arena tap in matt Black and White finish.
The Swift Trade Show will take place from 18-20 October 2011. For more information, call Jamie Wells of Swift on 07588 395003 or visit www.swiftuk.co.uk/tradeshow. For more information on Franke, please visit www.franke.co.uk or call 0161 436 6280.
- Beautiful inclusive bathrooms with Kinedo Kin...
- Launching BLANCO by GUTMANN CONECTA
- IDS ProClick – the luxury vinyl flooring alte...
- Splashbacks hit the sweet spot
- No compromises from Elica – great design and...
- Stunning De’Longhi Dual Fuel Range Cooker
- British and best – Westin’s extraction soluti...
- Hib’s stylish steam-free mirrored cabinet
- New products for 2014 from Frontline Bathrooms
- Quooker – making a hot statement