- Trend Italia glass mosaic wall covering in Big Brother housePublished: 16 August, 2010
Keen-eyed viewers of the current series of Channel 4’s Big Brother will have spotted two distinctive wall coverings in the bathroom. One is a custom-made floral wallpaper depicting scenes from previous shows, the other consists of thousands of tiny glass mosaic tiles (tesserae). This innovative wall covering forms part of the Trend Wallpaper collection designed to create outstanding feature walls with tactile appeal.
- New logistics centre speeds delivery of Geberit productsPublished: 16 August, 2010
Geberit has opened a new logistics centre to ensure it can continue to respond with speed and efficiency as the number of orders the manufacturer receives continues to grow.
- A slippery subjectPublished: 16 August, 2010
Slip resistance has long been a contentious topic in the flooring industry. It is, perhaps, less important in a domestic setting than in commercial contracts where there is less risk of litigation but it still needs to be taken into account particularly where any floor is likely to get wet.
- Mereway Kitchens appoints new Financial AccountantPublished: 16 August, 2010
Kevin Galer has recently been appointed Financial Accountant for the Mereway Kitchens.
- Essential towel warmers from Ideal BathroomsPublished: 16 August, 2010
Towel warmers from the Essential range have been flying off the shelves at Ideal Bathrooms with retailers ordering in larger quantities as they know they can be certain of selling these high quality products for an unbeatable price.
- IDS customers experience faster shopping at WebstorePublished: 16 August, 2010
Building on the successful launch last year of the industry’s first surface materials e-commerce site with its Webstore, IDS has upgraded it to be even slicker in functionality and looks.
- Free Instant Fuel Card Audit from The Fuelcard PeoplePublished: 16 August, 2010
Companies can check whether they have the best possible deal on refuelling with an Instant Fuel Card Audit - a new free service from The Fuelcard People.
- PWS kitchen units feature in award-winning Chelsea Flower Show gardenPublished: 16 August, 2010
PWS’ Avant Black range was selected for an award-winning show garden at the Chelsea Flower Show. Instead of worktops, lilies and orchids were planted on top of the base units.
- The increasing popularity of the wet roomPublished: 16 August, 2010
The concept of the Wet Room has seen a steady growth in popularity and is having a major impact on bathroom layout and design.
- Mereway Kitchens team walk for Cancer charityPublished: 16 August, 2010
Congratulations to a group of Mereway staff who recently completed a walk for charity. Jo Brown, Sales Co-Ordinator for Mereway Kitchens organised a ‘Crocus Walk’ of 7 miles for Breakthrough for Breast Cancer, whose work gives hope to the 46,000 women who are diagnosed with breast cancer each year in the UK.
- Diamond blade from Marcrist provides clean cut on all tilesPublished: 16 August, 2010
Marcrist International has launched the diamond CC750 tile blade, designed for cutting curves in even the hardest ceramic and porcelain tiles.
- Franke Regional Sales Manager raises £525 for charityPublished: 16 August, 2010
Caroline Hardman, Northern Regional Sales Manager at Franke UK Ltd, recently took part in The Great Manchester charity run to raise money for The Christies Cancer Care charity; and successfully raised £525!
- Winner of Croydex/Damixa prize car presented with keysPublished: 16 August, 2010
A visit to this year’s KBB show paid off for Kerry Hopkins from Maddisons Bathroom and Wetroom Specialists in York as her name was drawn from more than 800 entries as the winner of a new car in a competition to celebrate the recent alliance between Croydex and Damixa.
- Rehau seminar offers insight into use of lightweight boardPublished: 16 August, 2010
REHAU hosted its fourth Lightweight Network seminar at the end of June in conjunction with Hettich, Egger and Homag.
- The Fuel Card People say Fuel cards help businesses save on paperwork and fuel costsPublished: 16 August, 2010
Companies can achieve significant administration savings by using a fuel card from The Fuelcard People. Regardless of which card they choose from the wide range offered, a single weekly invoice will cover all refuelling, with payment by direct debit.
- Corporate membership is helping KBSA members beat the recessionPublished: 16 August, 2010
Corporate membership of the KBSA is proving to be a recession beating benefit according to several corporate members who have voiced their support and urged other organisations to take up membership.
- Eco showers from Triton cut water usage by halfPublished: 16 August, 2010
Triton’s Eco showers combine style and performance with water saving opportunities. The T80Z Eco electric shower and Dart Eco and Dove Eco mixer showers have been designed to offer advanced environmentally friendly options across all applications without compromising on styling.
- W+W - Groundbreaking design from RocaPublished: 16 August, 2010
Created by the Roca Innovation Lab. together with the designers Gabriele and Oscar Buratti, W+W is a truly exciting new product revelation from Roca.
- Hudson Reed Eco-Click comes freePublished: 16 August, 2010
The Hudson Reed Eco-Click water saving system has been extended to include five different basin mixer designs, at the same price as the standard models.
- Sleek and stylish bar shower from DevaPublished: 16 August, 2010
Deva is adding to its range of vertical thermostatic showers with the launch of the sleek and stylish COMPVBS9000 bar shower and slide rail kit, available in chrome.
- A+ rated freezers for energy efficiency from LECPublished: 16 August, 2010
Affordable refrigeration brand Lec, has improved the energy efficiency of its range of under counter freezers.
- New ‘Eco’ washer dryer from SiemensPublished: 16 August, 2010
New from Siemens is combined washer dryer WD14H420GB, a 60cm wide freestanding model. Conventional washer dryers use significant amounts of fresh, cold water to dry the clothes.
- Baumatic’s Black magicPublished: 16 August, 2010
The latest addition to Baumatic’s family of BlackLine cooking appliances is the chic new P632BS 60cm multi-function oven, finished in sleek black steel with a super-stylish mirrored glass door.
- New EcoSmart from HansgrohePublished: 16 August, 2010
“More Pleasure, Less Consumption” is the ethos at Hansgrohe and demonstrated by their award-winning portfolio of showers, mixer taps and thermostatic mixers all with water and energy saving EcoSmart technology.
- Triflow Concepts builds on its green credentials with the arrival of the Triflow Quadro Systema new range of taps with built-in system to deliver filtered, hot and cold in addition to regular hot and cold waterPublished: 16 August, 2010
Intrinsically British and respected the world over for harnessing innovative design, Triflow Concepts launches a new tap that will make separate filtration taps as well as kettles a thing of the past.
- Euphoria system from GrohePublished: 16 August, 2010
Following its successful launch earlier in the year, GROHE has incorporated the Euphoria handshower into a new shower system, which has won this years iF award. Now available, it is a real testament to GROHE Quality, Design and Technology as well as offering outstanding value at an impressive £498.
- Eco solutions from VadoPublished: 16 August, 2010
Emphases on saving water is intensifying globally. In response, VADO has developed three solutions that can help reduce water usage and wastage; H2Eco, VADO HydroCyc and the new Atmosphere shower range.
- Designer taps from Pegler Yorkshire that help to lead a more sustainable lifestylePublished: 16 August, 2010
Pegler Yorkshire is demonstrating it has its finger on the pulse of the water conserving designer tap market. Within the renowned Francis Pegler range water conserving taps, mixers and showers include the Haze Eco, the Loko Eco and the Pulsar Eco – which incorporate Triple Action Click Cartridges which can reduce mixed flow rates by up to 70%.
- Water efficient products help to conform to Government legislationComment by MIKE DICKINSON, Product Market Manager, Pegler YorkshirePublished: 16 August, 2010
The introduction of Part G of the Building Regulations and in particular part 2 of this new legislation - Water Efficiency - has meant that the brassware industry has taken stock of not only the look and functionality of products but their environmental credentials too.
- Bathing beauties from RocaPublished: 16 August, 2010
Roca has introduced two new ‘one piece’ baths, Georgia and Element, to its already comprehensive and extensive bath collection. The new models are improved versions of the current Georgia and Element baths – the difference being that the new designs are crafted from one single piece of acrylic. This means that the baths are completely freestanding and there is no requirement for panels, which makes for easier installation as well as enhancing their aesthetic appearance.
- Dansani’s symmetrical elegancePublished: 16 August, 2010
Danish masters of bathroom design, Dansani, offer you the chance to truly submerge and relax in their stylish ‘Square’ bath.
- Timeless classic from Victoria & AlbertPublished: 16 August, 2010
Elegant period design that works just as well in a contemporary interior as in a period home is the hallmark of Victoria & Albert’s extensive collection of classic baths.
- Frontline bathrooms luxury range of free standing bathsPublished: 16 August, 2010
Frontline, the UK’s leading bathroom supplier, introduces the Aquabathe range of free-standing baths.
- Catch the Wave from PuraPublished: 16 August, 2010
The Wave 1700 x 750mm double ended bath from Puracast range, launched in Spring 2010, is practical, stylish and manufactured to the highest quality standard.
- Pure style from KaldeweiPublished: 16 August, 2010
Kaldewei, the world’s leading manufacturer of steel baths and shower trays, is currently running promotions for one of their most popular baths, Puro. From now until the end of September 2010, every sale of a Puro bath will be rewarded with high street vouchers for the retailer, plus supported by an incentive to entice the consumer to purchase.
- A choice of baths for the personal touch from VitrAPublished: 16 August, 2010
Leading international bathroom products manufacturer VitrA say that the bath is one of the essential items in the bathroom – a very personal choice where the user will enjoy the experiences of re-vitalisation, relaxation, skin pampering and more.
- Carron showerbath range complete with dedicated shower screensPublished: 16 August, 2010
The first showerbath from Carron dates back to the 1930’s. The showerbath continues to be an ever popular choice today and as such the Carron range now features no less than 6 dedicated showerbath designs, each one created on the drawing board of Carron’s in house design team.
- Combination of feature and function drive showerbath marketComment by FIONA MACINTYRE, Marketing Manager, Carron BathroomsPublished: 16 August, 2010
The bathroom has evolved from merely a functional room in a home to become a haven to escape the increasing pressures of everyday life where people go to relax and unwind. While a freestanding bath can be a stunning feature in a large bathroom, it is not a practical solution for all.
- IDS awarded for robust health and safety management systemsPublished: 16 August, 2010
Surface materials distributor IDS has won a prestigious RoSPA (Royal Society for the Preventions of Accidents) Occupational Health and Safety Award at a ceremony coinciding with the Safety & Health Expo, Europe’s leading annual health and safety exhibition.
- Look to CD UK for all the big namesPublished: 16 August, 2010
Based in West Yorkshire, CD UK are distributors of Parapan®, Corian®, Alulux doors, Fontana sinks and Air Uno cooker hoods.
- Bellissimo keeps it clean in the kitchenPublished: 16 August, 2010
The clean lines of a top-end European kitchen are now within reach of a wider audience thanks to Bellissimo’s genuinely handle-free Treviso range in 50 solid colour and woodgrain foils.
- Sourcebook from Crestwood offers wide range of kitchen componentsPublished: 16 August, 2010
Sourcebook is the complete kitchen component distributor stocking a wide range of doors, wirework, handles, drawers, hinges, sinks, taps and lighting.
- Maurice Lay expands its Caple brand of productsPublished: 16 August, 2010
Over the last twenty years, Maurice Lay has developed its popular Caple brand by expanding its range of appliances, sinks and taps, and furniture, to meet the rising expectations of modern consumers. Consistently growing and nurturing this brand, a constant release of ground-breaking products into the UK market such as state-of-the-art appliances, printed splashbacks and contemporary kitchens, has significantly raised its profile.
- NESP’s reputation growsPublished: 16 August, 2010
North East Sheets & Panel’s reputation as a supplier of quality products has grown through 12 successful years of trading. Developing from a small local supplier to a major regional supplier (with a growing band of nationwide customers) speaks for itself.
- Allied Kingswood offers its customers service, choice, and profitabilityPublished: 16 August, 2010
Allied Kingswood offers a number of complete kitchen solutions plus dedicated bedroom and bathroom products for the independent KBB retailer from distribution centres in London, the Midlands, the North East and the North West.
- James Latham and LG Hausys sign further five-year dealPublished: 16 August, 2010
James Latham and LG Hausys recently signed a further five-year exclusive UK (excluding Ireland) deal for the distribution of LG’s solid surface HI-MACS® natural acrylic stone. The companies have already achieved an impressive and continuous growth during the last period.
- DK distribute nationwidePublished: 16 August, 2010
For any manufacturer, independent kitchen designer or retailer accessing quality and key components easily and quickly is essential. DK Distribution have set out their stall to provide exactly this service. With a country-wide weekly delivery using their own fleet, DK offer a wide variety of key products.
- Zenolite from David Clouting for a stunning high gloss finishPublished: 16 August, 2010
Zenolite is a high gloss acrylic decorative panel that offers an eco-friendly, tough and lightweight alternative to more traditional interior surface materials such as back-painted glass, ceramic, aluminium and wood.
- New essential point of sale storage unit from Ideal BathroomsPublished: 13 August, 2010
Ideal Bathrooms has designed a point of sale storage unit which, for a limited period of time, is free with every order for six Essential straight towel warmers. The unit is attractive, promotes the 5-year guarantee and also shows customers that there is stock readily available.
- Extractair Cooker Hoods: Kitchen Extraction W...
- Mirrors and mirrored cabinets style and simpl...
- IDS ProClick – the luxury vinyl flooring alte...
- Perfect combination of style and practicality
- Furniture to love from PJH
- Lakes Bathrooms brave, charitable champions
- EGGER to offer a cost-effective alternative t...
- Fearon Bros scoops PWS’ Second Nature Real Ki...
- Bushboard relaunches premium Omega laminate w...
- Resort – featuring Hygiene+ - joins RAK Bathr...