Caple has a whole host of hood and hob solutions, all of which can be mixed and matched to achieve the ultimate style statement and efficient cooking solutions in the kitchen for homeowners and designers.
One such hood is the CE1105 ceiling extractor, which is ultra modern, featuring white neon lighting and a stainless steel finish. It has been designed with perimetrical extraction, which allows for reduced noise and increased pressure, resulting in improved motor performance.
It’s available with the choice of three motors and has been engineered to achieve extremely high extraction rates of at least 1000m³ per hour. A concealed grease filter removes grease and unwanted cooking odours in a flash and a handy remote control makes it easy to determine both the power and neon lighting.
Induction hobs at Caple are quick, easy to use and energy efficient, too. The heat is instant and easy to control and once the pan is removed, they cool down quickly, making them a safe family choice. The hob will only heat the pan area itself – using 25% less energy than some hobs. The C890i induction hob is particularly impressive with five induction zones. In a black, frameless style, it will easily integrate into any kitchen design, and includes a 12-level digital power display for each zone, touch controls, a safety lock and a memory function to choose a specified power level at any time.
0117 938 1900
- Into the Stratus-Phere with Westin Design
- Kubex ‘Kingston’ Pivot Shower Pod
- Design choice with PELIPAL®
- Mira displays deft work with high design Agile
- Stylish Simplicity from Elica
- The kitchen designer’s dream
- Simply...Handleless from Mereway Bathrooms
- Inta pushes bathroom style boundaries
- Meet the newest innovations from Quooker®
- EXTRACTAIR lead the way in cooker hoods!