Johnson Tiles have revamped their bathroom and kitchen tile range and introduced a new size to their extensive portfolio to meet the latest trends. Grouping the products into six themes that clearly classify the designs the portfolio captures the latest trends in interiors. The new 400mm x 150mm tiles reflect the trend for slimmer rectangular tiles which can be used in either landscape or portrait format.
The new size tiles are available in a number of styles which are suited towards both commercial and residential schemes. Colour features strongly with the ten Vivid Pinstripe colours which will add vibrancy and impact to any interior. In the Neutrals the new size features designs which are influenced by nature and structure presenting the designer with a perfect opportunity to create a relaxing calming interior.
Throughout the portfolio Johnson Tiles extensively use the latest technology to produce these stunning designs. The inkjet decoration process is used to produce authentic replications of natural stones and marbles plus other decorative textures. Textured surfaces also feature which add interest to walls and can be used to create focal features within a scheme.
With a portfolio that includes dramatic whites, colours and effects through to mosaics; Johnson Tiles products are sustainable and are carefully produced by this environmentally responsible company so that they can be specified with confidence.
- Bushboard relaunches premium Omega laminate w...
- Inta updates showers with slick new finish
- New products line up to offer bathroom soluti...
- Mallard - Stylish Bathroom Furniture
- IDS relocates to Parkhouse Interchange, Stoke
- Stylish Bathroom Solutions with Greyhouse Bat...
- Major Bathroom Trends
- Eurostream design flows with PJH
- Inta gives shower range an eco boost
- EGGER to offer a cost-effective alternative t...