Trend has added a fresh dimension to its authentic handcrafted glass tiles range with a new piccolo formato 1cm x 1cm collection. With all the decorative and long-lasting properties of the larger format they are perfect for more intricate décor panels, borders, floors, walls and ceilings. The latest collection consists of quarter-size versions of Trend’s Vitreo, Brillante and Shining mix’n’match series, eco-friendly Feel contemporary tiles and the smallest of its Aureo 24 carat glass mosaics.
Especially developed for the new collection, the choice of colours extends from pearlescent or textured whites and genuine white gold leaf through greens, golden hues and earthen tones to pinks, ruby and deepest black.
Trend is mounting the glass mosaic tiles on its innovative trend+ polyurethane backing system, creating a more user-friendly tiling system and helping to ensure a perfect finish.
The tiles offer accredited resistance to water absorption, harsh chemicals, thermal shock and frost, while the tesserae are traditionally fused and coloured en masse for uniformity of shade and retaining their appearance over a lifetime. DIN-rated for slip resistance, they are ideal for flooring applications and swimming pool surrounds.
- Into the Stratus-Phere with Westin Design
- Kubex ‘Kingston’ Pivot Shower Pod
- Design choice with PELIPAL®
- Mira displays deft work with high design Agile
- Stylish Simplicity from Elica
- The kitchen designer’s dream
- Simply...Handleless from Mereway Bathrooms
- Inta pushes bathroom style boundaries
- Meet the newest innovations from Quooker®
- EXTRACTAIR lead the way in cooker hoods!