Pisani has added to its extensive stone portfolio following the signing of an exclusive agreement with Hanwha, to distribute its established Hanstone Quartz brand in the UK. Suitable for flooring, worktops and other surfaces throughout the home as well as in commercial applications, it combines natural quartz with high-quality polymer resin and pigment to produce a durable and low maintenance yet luxurious stone surface.
With a $22 billion turnover, Hanstone offers its Quartz brand in more than 50 patterns all featuring a natural-looking finish. Non-porous, it requires no sealing, while the lustrous surface requires no polishing. Resistant to heat, bacteria, stains, chips and scratches, it is easy to maintain and clean with mild soap and water and tested and certified by the National Sanitation for Food Safety and Food Contact in the US under the NSF 51 Certification.
Designed for high-traffic areas and suitable for large living areas, kitchens and baths, Hanstone Quartz combines outstanding physical and mechanical characteristics with excellent appeal.
Special aesthetics can be achieved with the addition of materials such as coloured glass, mirrors, mother- of-pearl or small pieces of semi-precious stones such as lapis lazuli and amethyst.
Hanwha understands the importance of developing more and more products that are eco-friendly and made from recycled content. Committed to protecting and preserving our environment, they will continue to aggressively pursue the innovation and introduction of recycled products.
0800 072 3950
- Beautiful inclusive bathrooms with Kinedo Kin...
- Launching BLANCO by GUTMANN CONECTA
- IDS ProClick – the luxury vinyl flooring alte...
- Splashbacks hit the sweet spot
- No compromises from Elica – great design and...
- Stunning De’Longhi Dual Fuel Range Cooker
- British and best – Westin’s extraction soluti...
- Hib’s stylish steam-free mirrored cabinet
- New products for 2014 from Frontline Bathrooms
- Quooker – making a hot statement