Roper Rhodes Group is aiming at the independent retail market with its new R2 brand. “The R2 brand has been launched as a result of a gap analysis from which we identified an opportunity to introduce a collection of products targeting a specific price point and consumer,” comments marketing director Simon Taylor.
“This allows our independent retail customers to compete in an area of the market we believe they were previously unable to. We intend to invest heavily in product development and there are further plans to extend the offer with even more great value products – so watch this space.”
Predominantly featuring bathroom furniture, the collection includes accessory products such as taps and mirrors. To support the launch of R2 a new brochure features clear pricing overlaying the lifestyle photography so that consumers can see at a glance how much products cost.
The brand will be available via a growing number of Roper Rhodes retailers.
- Westin: extraction, finished with flair
- Eurostream design flows with PJH
- Extractair Cooker Hoods: Kitchen Extraction W...
- Reginox showcases PITT by Reginox
- The New Chopin and Bach Discreet Downdraft Ex...
- Resort – featuring Hygiene+ - joins RAK Bathr...
- Major Bathroom Trends
- Ideal Bathrooms – Score on the spot
- Stylish Bathroom Solutions with Greyhouse Bat...
- Beauty beneath the skin