Tap, valve and shower specialist Intatec has introduced a revolutionary new system called IntaQuick, which transforms an ordinary bathroom into an accessible one and back again in a few simple steps. IntaQuick is a stylish, high quality collection of removable hand rails, seats and accessories that pack away when not needed, so a bathroom can be accessible when necessary and not create an extra obstacle for the able bodied to encounter when it is not.
It is ideal for commercial applications such as hotels as well as domestic application, such as when elderly or less able relatives visit.
This product makes use of a permanent wall mounted fixing rail at dado height, allowing individual accessories, such as toilet hand rails and shower seats to be easily and quickly fitted or removed. Innovation in the fixing method and aesthetic design makes IntaQuick look like a bathroom enhancement than an accessory for the less able – accessible bathrooms have just become stylish.
01889 272 180
- Extractair Cooker Hoods: Kitchen Extraction W...
- The art of hood design
- EGGER to offer a cost-effective alternative t...
- Splashbacks hit the sweet spot
- Kaldewei Cayono Bath
- IFA 2014: Increase and expansion
- Form, function and style from BEST hoods
- Westin: extraction, finished with flair
- Major Bathroom Trends
- Eurostream design flows with PJH