Tap, valve and shower specialist Intatec has introduced a revolutionary new system called IntaQuick, which transforms an ordinary bathroom into an accessible one and back again in a few simple steps. IntaQuick is a stylish, high quality collection of removable hand rails, seats and accessories that pack away when not needed, so a bathroom can be accessible when necessary and not create an extra obstacle for the able bodied to encounter when it is not.
It is ideal for commercial applications such as hotels as well as domestic application, such as when elderly or less able relatives visit.
This product makes use of a permanent wall mounted fixing rail at dado height, allowing individual accessories, such as toilet hand rails and shower seats to be easily and quickly fitted or removed. Innovation in the fixing method and aesthetic design makes IntaQuick look like a bathroom enhancement than an accessory for the less able – accessible bathrooms have just become stylish.
01889 272 180
- Beautiful inclusive bathrooms with Kinedo Kin...
- Launching BLANCO by GUTMANN CONECTA
- IDS ProClick – the luxury vinyl flooring alte...
- Splashbacks hit the sweet spot
- No compromises from Elica – great design and...
- Stunning De’Longhi Dual Fuel Range Cooker
- British and best – Westin’s extraction soluti...
- Hib’s stylish steam-free mirrored cabinet
- New products for 2014 from Frontline Bathrooms
- Quooker – making a hot statement