High gloss Parapan® and wood are perfect partners creating a sleek, modern look in this newly built eco house. The juxtaposition of the flawless reflections of Parapan in Lime and Cream and the texture of Burr Oak from a 250 year old tree gives a look that is contemporary but warm and in total harmony with the oak floors and white walls.
Parapan® is a solid acrylic material and minor blemishes can be easily repaired making it dramatically more hardwearing than lacquer and other applied finishes. Kitchen designers love it for its palette of 23 UV stable colours and because it can be thermoformed into any radius of curve and cut to size as easily as wood.
0113 201 2240
- Extractair Cooker Hoods: Kitchen Extraction W...
- The art of hood design
- EGGER to offer a cost-effective alternative t...
- Splashbacks hit the sweet spot
- Kaldewei Cayono Bath
- IFA 2014: Increase and expansion
- Form, function and style from BEST hoods
- Westin: extraction, finished with flair
- Major Bathroom Trends
- Eurostream design flows with PJH