Since it’s introduction the Breeze basin has been a resounding success with it’s tight lines and bright white finish.
The space saving Breeze sits directly on top of the basin unit resulting in minimal projection into the room and an easy installation as there is no need to cut the top panel or countertop. Be Modern has added three new sizes of Breeze to it’s Atlanta range, which now includes 510, 610 and 710 full depth and an ultra space saving 510 slimline basin. To compliment these basins the neat and square Tesse tap range has been introduced including a mini version for the slimline basin.
The Atlanta door range has also been expanded with the stunning Torino smoked pearwood effect and the cool Verona natural walnut finish.
The diverse customer base of Atlanta are enjoying a wide selection of products on a weekly service, however 48 hour Fastline delivery service starts soon on the most popular line items enabling Atlanta customers to snap up urgent orders with confidence. This combination of good service, excellent quality and competitive prices means this is the time to be selling Atlanta furniture and with many more exciting product introductions planned for 2011 it’s only going to get better with Atlanta.
0191 428 0444
- Bushboard relaunches premium Omega laminate w...
- Inta updates showers with slick new finish
- New products line up to offer bathroom soluti...
- Mallard - Stylish Bathroom Furniture
- IDS relocates to Parkhouse Interchange, Stoke
- Stylish Bathroom Solutions with Greyhouse Bat...
- Major Bathroom Trends
- Eurostream design flows with PJH
- Inta gives shower range an eco boost
- EGGER to offer a cost-effective alternative t...