Häfele’s Vario Corner is now available with base panels in whitefinished wood laminate and also glass.
This is the mechanism for maximising storage capacity in awkward corner cabinets and which has remained a best seller for the past ten years.
Instead of being secured inside the fabric of the cabinet, the chrome wire storage bins and trays are mounted on roller slides with a strut to the inside of the cabinet fascia. As the door is opened, the wire storage units are drawn, first in one axis and then another, into a position of easy access by the user.
Häfele’s German supplier has improved and refined the design and structural qualities of the Vario Corner throughout its market life. And now shelf base finish options have been extended to include glass or white finished laminate – a smart new look that will further extend the life and popularity of the product almost indefinitely.
Hotline no: 01788 542020
Enquiry no: 10
- Extractair Cooker Hoods: Kitchen Extraction W...
- The art of hood design
- EGGER to offer a cost-effective alternative t...
- Splashbacks hit the sweet spot
- Kaldewei Cayono Bath
- IFA 2014: Increase and expansion
- Form, function and style from BEST hoods
- Westin: extraction, finished with flair
- Major Bathroom Trends
- Eurostream design flows with PJH