Häfele’s Vario Corner is now available with base panels in whitefinished wood laminate and also glass.
This is the mechanism for maximising storage capacity in awkward corner cabinets and which has remained a best seller for the past ten years.
Instead of being secured inside the fabric of the cabinet, the chrome wire storage bins and trays are mounted on roller slides with a strut to the inside of the cabinet fascia. As the door is opened, the wire storage units are drawn, first in one axis and then another, into a position of easy access by the user.
Häfele’s German supplier has improved and refined the design and structural qualities of the Vario Corner throughout its market life. And now shelf base finish options have been extended to include glass or white finished laminate – a smart new look that will further extend the life and popularity of the product almost indefinitely.
Hotline no: 01788 542020
Enquiry no: 10
- Beautiful inclusive bathrooms with Kinedo Kin...
- Launching BLANCO by GUTMANN CONECTA
- IDS ProClick – the luxury vinyl flooring alte...
- Splashbacks hit the sweet spot
- No compromises from Elica – great design and...
- Stunning De’Longhi Dual Fuel Range Cooker
- British and best – Westin’s extraction soluti...
- Hib’s stylish steam-free mirrored cabinet
- New products for 2014 from Frontline Bathrooms
- Quooker – making a hot statement