SMALL Family Business, Calmtouch Limited are making a big splash in the Bathroom Industry with their over bath shower screen, Outasight® by Lee Brown. Guaranteed not to leak or go mouldy, the Outasight® Screen consists of an unobtrusive aluminium box which attaches to the wall and pivots open to reveal a retractable shower screen. The curtain covers 85% of your bath allowing a large showering area, and also helps to avoid those slippy floors-the cause of many an unfortunate accident. Invented and sold by Lee Brown and his Nottingham-based family business, the Outasight® is hand built in the United Kingdom, and bespoke sizes and variations are available.
Imitation is often recognized as the best form of flattery, and this clever product is no exception. Sub-standard foreign copies have recently started to flood the market, which are not subject to the same stringent safety checks or quality production that the BRITISH OUTASIGHT® enjoys.
To order call: 01777 870125
Enquiry no: 84
- Beautiful inclusive bathrooms with Kinedo Kin...
- Launching BLANCO by GUTMANN CONECTA
- IDS ProClick – the luxury vinyl flooring alte...
- Splashbacks hit the sweet spot
- No compromises from Elica – great design and...
- Stunning De’Longhi Dual Fuel Range Cooker
- British and best – Westin’s extraction soluti...
- Hib’s stylish steam-free mirrored cabinet
- New products for 2014 from Frontline Bathrooms
- Quooker – making a hot statement