SMALL Family Business, Calmtouch Limited are making a big splash in the Bathroom Industry with their over bath shower screen, Outasight® by Lee Brown. Guaranteed not to leak or go mouldy, the Outasight® Screen consists of an unobtrusive aluminium box which attaches to the wall and pivots open to reveal a retractable shower screen. The curtain covers 85% of your bath allowing a large showering area, and also helps to avoid those slippy floors-the cause of many an unfortunate accident. Invented and sold by Lee Brown and his Nottingham-based family business, the Outasight® is hand built in the United Kingdom, and bespoke sizes and variations are available.
Imitation is often recognized as the best form of flattery, and this clever product is no exception. Sub-standard foreign copies have recently started to flood the market, which are not subject to the same stringent safety checks or quality production that the BRITISH OUTASIGHT® enjoys.
To order call: 01777 870125
Enquiry no: 84
- Extractair Cooker Hoods: Kitchen Extraction W...
- The art of hood design
- EGGER to offer a cost-effective alternative t...
- Splashbacks hit the sweet spot
- Kaldewei Cayono Bath
- IFA 2014: Increase and expansion
- Form, function and style from BEST hoods
- Westin: extraction, finished with flair
- Major Bathroom Trends
- Eurostream design flows with PJH